1. Where are you from originally?
2. What is your favorite WOD/movement?
3. What is your least favorite WOD/movement?
Snatches & Running
4. What were you doing before CrossFit? How did you hear about CrossFit and/CrossFit Northlake?
Bootcamp then transitioned to CrossFit. I read about Northlake online and contacted Jason.
5. How many times per week do you CrossFit?
3-4 times a week
6. What is your athletic background?
7. Give us some insight as to your thoughts after your first workout at CrossFit Northlake.
It was the middle of summer, a chipper WOD, hated it!! But it was the challenge I was looking for.
8. Do you have any special or favorite CrossFit Northlake memories/moments?
Too many great memories to list and many more to come. I have met some great friends at Northlake.
9. What advice would you give to a newbie or someone just joining CrossFit Northlake?
Age is just a number! Show up, workout, modify if you have to and have fun.
10. What is your eating style?
Somedays better than others 😉
11. What kind of results have you seen since starting at CrossFit Northlake?
I am stronger, focused and motivated to stay healthy.
12. What do you do for a living?
Cosmetology/Specialty in esthetics
13. What drives you to be an active family?
We enjoy working out. I have 3 sons, 2 track and cross country athletes and 1 Rugby athlete. It’s part of our lifestyle.
Leave a Reply