1. Where are you from originally?
2. What is your favorite WOD/movement?
3. What is your least favorite WOD/ Movement?
Overhead squats or snatches
4. What were you doing before CrossFit? How did you hear about CrossFit and/ CrossFit Northlake?
Just finished playing school and club soccer. A friend asked me to join her one day and I haven’t left.
5. What other sports or activities do you participate in as a family besides CrossFit?
6. How many times per week do you CrossFit?
4-5 is what I try for
7. What is your athletic background?
Mainly just a lot of soccer
8. Give us some insight as to your thoughts after your first workout at CrossFit Northlake.
That it was awful but amazing that everyone pushes you though the WOD.
9. Do you have any special or favorite CrossFit Northlake memories/moments?
I would have to say when I got my first pull up
10. What advice would you give to a newbie or someone just joining CrossFit Northlake?
Don’t give up because it is hard just keep at it because you will become faster and stronger and it just a great community of people to be around.
11. What is your eating style?
Nothing fried really but I eat what I want pretty much
12. What kind of results have you seen since starting at CrossFit Northlake
I have become stronger and maybe a little faster but I do have a lot more energy.
13. What do you do for a living?
I am a full time student at Cabarrus College of Health Sciences and I work at a local bar.
14. What drive you to be an active family?
Just living a long healthy life and being able to enjoy it